As an account holder of “Oshara”, you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Oshara reserves the right to change the products’ content, features, services, and events provided, with the aim of enhancing their functionality, resolving security concerns, or for any other cause (or for no reason at all), as deemed appropriate by Oshara.
- Any new features aimed at improving the application will also be subject to these terms. By continuing to use the services after any such changes, you accept the updated terms.
- Any violation of the terms and conditions outlined below will lead to the termination of your services and the closure of your account.
- “Oshara” upholds ethical standards and expects users to do the same when using its services.
- While we have a Content Policy in place, we cannot be held liable for any content published by you or other users.
- By using the services, you agree to use them at your own risk.
- Oshara is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Any personal data collected by Oshara will only be used for the purpose of providing the services requested by you.
- Oshara is not responsible for any errors or omissions on its website or in its services, and shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of its services.
- Oshara’s services may include links to third-party websites or services. Oshara is not responsible for the content or availability of these websites or services and does not endorse or guarantee their accuracy, reliability, or suitability.
- All content, trademarks, logos, graphics, and other materials on the Oshara website or provided through its services are the property of Oshara or its licensors, and may not be used or reproduced without prior written consent.
- Oshara may terminate or suspend your access to its services at any time for any reason without prior notice.
Additional Terms for Web Development Services
Here are the terms and conditions for Oshara’s software development and web application development services:
- The offer of ten (10) free hours of service is only available to new clients who have not previously worked with Oshara for software or web application development.
- The free hours must be used within 30 days of the start of the project, and cannot be carried over or combined with any other offers or promotions.
- The client is responsible for providing clear and detailed requirements for the project, and for promptly responding to any questions or requests for clarification from Oshara.
- Oshara retains the intellectual property rights to any code, designs, or other materials developed as part of the project.
- The client is responsible for providing any necessary licenses, permissions, or other legal requirements for the project, and for ensuring that the final product complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oshara makes no guarantees or warranties about the success, profitability, or viability of the project, and is not liable for any damages or losses incurred by the client as a result of the project.
Additional Terms for SEO Service
Here are the terms and conditions for Oshara’s SEO service:
- Oshara will provide a personalized SEO audit and plan to clients who are interested in our SEO services.
- The free audit and plan will be personalized to each client and include recommendations for improving their website’s search engine ranking.
- Oshara reserves the right to refuse service to any client whose website promotes illegal or unethical activities or violates any laws or regulations.
- Payment for SEO services will be agreed upon in advance and may be invoiced on a monthly or project basis. Invoices must be paid in full by the due date specified.
- Clients may cancel their SEO services at any time, but any work completed up to that point will be billed accordingly.
- Oshara will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the implementation of the SEO audit and plan.
Additional Terms for Google Ads Service
Oshara offers Google Ads advertising services to businesses, here are the terms and conditions for Oshara’s Google Ads services.
- By agreeing to use our Google Ads services, you acknowledge that Oshara will create and manage your advertising campaigns on Google Ads.
- Oshara will respect your budget while creating and managing your advertising campaigns.
- We do not guarantee specific results or success with your advertising campaigns.
- All payments for Google Ads services are made directly by your payment method or have to be paid in advance to us.
- The terms and conditions of Oshara’s Google Ads services are subject to change without notice.
- Oshara reserves the right to terminate your Google Ads advertising services at any time if you violate our terms and conditions.
Additional Terms for Facebook Services
- Oshara’s Facebook advertising service is subject to the terms and conditions of Facebook’s advertising policies and guidelines.
- The client is responsible for providing all necessary information, including ad copy, images, and targeting options, to Oshara’s advertising team.
- Oshara will not be held liable for any delays in the delivery of advertising campaigns due to the client’s failure to provide necessary information or approve ad designs.
- The client is responsible for ensuring all ad copy and images comply with Facebook’s advertising policies and guidelines. Oshara reserves the right to reject any ad that does not comply with these policies and guidelines.
- The client agrees to pay all fees associated with Facebook advertising campaigns, including ad spend and Oshara’s service fees, as outlined in the client’s contract.
- Oshara will provide regular reports on the performance of Facebook advertising campaigns. The client acknowledges that the success of the campaign is dependent on several factors, including ad spend, targeting options, and ad copy, and that Oshara does not guarantee any specific results.
- The client may terminate their Facebook advertising service contract with Oshara at any time with written notice. Any fees paid in advance will be prorated and refunded to the client.
- Oshara reserves the right to terminate the Facebook advertising service contract with the client at any time with written notice. Any fees paid in advance will be prorated and refunded to the client.
- The client acknowledges that Facebook advertising is subject to the algorithms and policies of the platform, which may change without notice. Oshara will make every effort to adapt to these changes and optimize advertising campaigns accordingly.
- The client agrees to indemnify and hold Oshara harmless against any claims, damages, losses, or expenses arising from the client’s use of Facebook advertising services, including but not limited to claims of infringement of intellectual property or privacy rights.
Additional Terms Applicable to Users of Osortoo Services
- The use of Osortoo is intended for individuals over the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction. Using Osortoo, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract.
- Osortoo reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time without notice or liability to you.
- Osortoo may, at its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
- Osortoo may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause, including for violation of these Terms.
- Osortoo does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. You acknowledge that there are risks inherent in internet connectivity that could result in the loss of your privacy, confidential information, and property.
- You agree not to use Osortoo for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Osortoo reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Service after any modifications to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
PAYMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
The terms and conditions outlined here Govern any Oshara Service you purchase.
- Your Oshara subscription will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless you cancel it through your account management page.
- Payment for our services is required in advance, and In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to deactivate your access to our services.
- Taxes will only be applied in Canada based on the billing address you provide.
- The total tax amount, along with the fees for your Oshara products and services, will be charged to your credit card on file.
- If you are exempt from paying taxes, please provide us with a certificate that meets the applicable legal requirements and certifies your exemption.
- The tax exemption will only be applied from the date we receive the certificate.
- All payments for Oshara products and services are made in US dollars.
- You are responsible for providing accurate credit card information when paying for your Oshara subscription.
- If we are unable to process your credit card payment for any reason, we may suspend or cancel your subscription without notice.
Oshara has the right to terminate your account without notice and at its sole discretion. If we do terminate your account, we won’t be held responsible, and we may choose not to provide you with any of our services in the future.
Terminating your account is our decision, and you won’t be entitled to any compensation.