Administrative Assistant Internship
Get the opportunity to launch your career in one of Montreal's most inspiring agencies!
Oshara Agency, specialized in custom technology creation and digital marketing, is currently looking for an intern in social media and marketing.
If you want to acquire knowledge and skills related to management in a young and dynamic team, this is your chance! In addition to offering a PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT opportunity at the end of the internship, Oshara offers you a stimulating environment, a flexible schedule, an extraordinary team and many others, so send us your resume
** This is an unpaid internship. **
- Coordinate and provide general secretarial and administrative services, including maintaining the meeting schedule, adjusting the agenda to changing priorities, monitoring and supporting the progress of all incoming and outgoing files and correspondence, manage all files, and coordinate IT and translation requests, etc.
- Integrate content into websites or applications (HTML/CSS);
- Conduct research, set priorities and follow up on the many questions and concerns addressed to the manager, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature;
- Welcome, respond and refer clients as needed;
- Manage and track calls, letters, emails (incoming and outgoing);
- Follow-up contracts for sales department;
- Creation, management and follow-up of emailing by the company's platform;
- Create tasks based on client requests and follow up as required;
- Keep current and pending project tables up to date;
- Schedule delivery and installation dates with customers;
- All other related tasks that may be related to administration;
- Rank accounts payable and receivable;
- All other related tasks.
- College degree in administration or relevant experience;
- Bilingualism an asset, both written and oral; * English writing required;
- HTML/CSS an asset;
- Strong interest in communications, digital and new technologies;
- Proven experience in using various software and databases (MS Office suite, Lotus Notes, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), email and spreadsheets);
- Knowledge of administrative practices, including records management, office work and logistics;
- Proven organizational skills and ability to undertake and complete several tasks at the same time, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write clearly, concisely and persuasively for different audiences;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships;
- Great interpersonal skills (tact, judgment, diplomacy);
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and to work in a team.
- Number of hours per week: 15 to 35 hours
- Miscellaneous conditions: none
- Employment status: full- or part-time, day
- Position of the position: Montreal
- Planned start date: as soon as possible