<>Web App Developement<>
The Société des Missions-étrangères du Québec (SMé) is an international missionary society made up of priests and associates, priests and laymen.
This project to create a new website stems from a need of the SME to adapt its pastoral animation tools to the reality and needs of 16-35 year olds in Quebec and other mission lands in the Society, so as to give it a new generation.
It will be aimed primarily at Quebecers aged 16 to 35 and will involve a representative panel of these young people, all SMEs, associates and benefactors of the Society who wish to contribute, and other potential collaborators in the pastoral sector and Christian movements in Quebec.
In order to achieve the objectives desired by this client, we have proposed, designed and delivered
• A detailed analysis of the specifications;
• Interface design in custom layouts
• Design programming and integration;
• PHP and CSS5 programming, compatible with chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 10.11, Firefox and other modern browsers;
• Validation and testing on the most common browsers;
• Installation and configuration of a content management system (JOOMLA);
• Google Analytics statistical compilation tool;
• Search engine optimization and search engine optimization;
• Access public content on the site.
• Access the intranet site.
• Subscribe to a newsletter.
• Hosting it on our servers for one year for free. After this period fees will be charged to the client.
• Deployment of the website and coaching of two (2) hours to ensure client autonomy.