If you're thinking about developing your business on the web, you're in a good place! We'll explain the options available to you and give you the most important information about each one so that you'll be able to know which one your business needs.
SEO - Unlock loads of SEO traffic and see real results.
Paid Media - Get better results with the best paid strategies.
Content Marketing - We create content that drives traffic and convert better.Book a Call
- The average small business revenue is $3.6 million, but the average small business with a website is $5.03 million. And it makes sense because you expose yourself to more customers, so you increase your sales!
- 64% of shoppers who have a bad experience when visiting the site will go shopping elsewhere next time. Obviously, if you don't do your site right you won't be able to take advantage of the benefits it has.
- The first impression a consumer has of a website is 94% related to its design. If you decide to create a site, do it right because it matters a lot. Your customers' experience depends on it.
- The credibility of a website is judged 75% by its overall design. Your site becomes your brand image, it is essential to care about your appearance on the internet.
- 85% of consumers abandon a site due to poor design. Beyond the appearance of your site is its quality. Consumers have high standards and don't like sites that are slow, buggy, don't load or don't work.
- The average smartphone owner uses more than 35 applications per month. If you have an app, your customers will use it regularly because they do everything from their phones or tablets.
- 26% of consumers start their searches on branded apps. By having an app or software, you increase your chances of sales because customers will go to see your products before they even look at your competitors.
- The eCommerce industry is growing 23% year over year. Not only are people buying more and more on the internet, but there are also more and more to buy on the internet. It has become the norm for a brand to offer its customers the possibility to buy its products or services online.
- The first reason why people buy online is that they can do so at any time of the day. By making yourself available all the time you increase your chances of sales and your customer numbers. No need to keep the store open until noon, customers who can't get there in time will order online.
Take the plunge! With the evolution of digitalization, you will not be able to reach your business goals without being available online. Just having an online presence with a website or an application will open the doors to a new market looking for your products or services.
Do not hesitate to contact Oshara, the web agency based in Montreal.
We also invite you to consult other articles on our site that will give you more details on each of the solutions we have just presented.
You have the choice between several solutions, the most common are websites, web applications or e-commerce sites. They all have their advantages, find out which one suits you best.
To find customers online or sell your products online you need to have a presence on the internet, it is important to know which web solution suits you best to make yourself available to internet users.
No! A web app is the mobile version of a website. A mobile app is downloaded on your smartphone unlike the web app.
Yes, BUT saying the opposite does not necessarily work, we differentiate the two because their options and purpose are different. The e-commerce site allows you to sell online, but not necessarily a website. A website is a broader term.
Was this article useful?